Casual Drivers

Like the flexibility of working for yourself?

Driving for a Booking Service Provider or Tour Operator is a great way to live with work with flexibility.

Read on

Site Content


An ABN or willingness to obtain

National Police Check

Obtain your driving record from the Service NSW for $19

Full Licence

(Keen to have drivers with appropriate licence for 25 Seat Bus

If using your car:

Less than 10 years

Tidy and in good mechanical condition

Provide proof of registration and CTP

Proof of Comprehensive Insurance with Ride-share Option

There is some capacity for driver work using Elite Private Transfer vehicle if you have an impeccable driving record (last 10 years).

Send enquiry to